- You do not need to use a compiler because web browsers interpret with HTML;
- It is easier to learn than other software languages;
- It is easier to find and solve errors;
- Can be set to specific web page elements or exceptions, such as mouse clicks or hovering;
- JS can run on multiple platforms, browsers;
- Makes websites more interactive and attracts visitors;
- Faster and lighter than other software languages
- Can be used to run malicious code on user computers;
- Not always supported by different browsers and devices;
- JS codes is quite large.
- It can be run differently on different devices, which may cause inconsistency.
- Developed by Netscape and used on 92% of websites;
- JS can be assigned to specific web page elements or actions like clicks;
- Works on different browsers and devices;
- Faster and lighter than other software languages;
- May be less secure than other options due to its popularity;